Re: Maven site edit next steps

Hervé BOUTEMY
thank you Plamen: you helped me find my mistake = the versions order in the
GitHub url is not the same as GitWeb (prev...current in GitHub and
current&prev in GitWeb...)

now the page seems good:
http://maven.apache.org/pom-archives/asf-LATEST/

wrote:

> >> Here are example links for Git Web (the software used by
> >> gitbox.apache.org):
> >>
> >> * To view maven-acr-plugin project's pom.xml file at specific tag
> >> (maven-acr-plugin-1.1) -
> >> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-acr-plugin.git;a=blob;f=pom.x
> >> ml; hb=maven-acr-plugin-1.1 * To view the difference for pom.xml file
> >> between maven-acr-plugin-1.1 and maven-acr-plugin-1.0 -
> >> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-acr-plugin.git;a=blobdiff;f=p
> >> om. xml;hb=maven-acr-plugin-1.1;hpb=maven-acr-plugin-1.0
> >>
> >> For GitHub the links are:
> >>
> >> *
> >> https://github.com/apache/maven-acr-plugin/blob/maven-acr-plugin-1.1/pom.
> >> xm
> >> l *
> >> https://github.com/apache/maven-acr-plugin/compare/maven-acr-plugin-1.0..
> >> .m
> >> aven-acr-plugin-1.1 - but this shows all changes. I'm not sure how to
> >> limit
> >> it to specific file.
> >>

> >> Regards,
> >> Plamen Totev

Re: Maven site edit next steps

Plamen Totev-2
Hi,

I actually just noticed that the `apache-5` tag is not fixed. Is that on
purpose? As result GitHub cannot compare the difference between
6 and 5[1] (the last link in the table). It says they don't have
anything in common(if the tag is not fixed that is to be expected).

Also I have noticed that the pom.xml at `apache-5` tag does have very
"interesting" content. The version says "6-SNAPSHOT" instead of "5".
Maybe the tag points to commit after the release?

Regards,
Plamen Totev

[1]
https://github.com/apache/maven-apache-parent/compare/apache-5...apache-6