Quantcast

Re: Maven-monitor still in use?

Hervé BOUTEMY
Maven Monitor was a Maven 2 artifact [1]
It was dropped in Maven 3 "as an artifact": code was moved to maven-core
during the Great Refactoring (TM) [2]

Then you'll see that EventMonitor has been deprecated, in favor of EventSpy in
Maven 3.0.2 I think: we should probably improve the javadoc...

HTH,

Hervé

[1] http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.2.1/

[2] http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.0/