Quantcast

Re: Maven-monitor still in use?

Paul Hammant
Given the version spread of Maven-Monitor above (v2.0.5 and v2.0.9 needed
to build v2.2.1) I'd love to get some advice to how to attach breakpoints
in use to see the pertinent methods invoked during a build.  I mean I've
attached breakpoints and then done mvnDebug but the breakpoints are not hit.

I'm trying to work out what a phase listener would look like, and thought
that the closed API to something that participates in the phase traversal
is MavenMonitor.  Advice please?

- Paul