Re: Maven in python

Hervé BOUTEMY
"pip install maven" will apparently install https://pypi.org/project/maven/
which is https://github.com/john-sandall/maven

nothing related to the well known Apache Maven build tool https://maven.apache.org/

----- Mail original -----
De: "Vikas Mishra" <[hidden email]>
À: "Maven Developers List" <[hidden email]>
Envoyé: Dimanche 10 Mai 2020 00:44:36
Objet: Maven in python

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

I  want to use maven (pom.xml) in python. I am having python 3.6.3 and
visual studio code as an IDE in my laptop. I also installed serenity with
"pip install maven" command where I got msven 0.1.0 version.

I am unable to create maven project there. May you please help me with
example (very basic) by how to use maven in python and any documents to go
through.

It will be highly appreciated if you can help me with this.

Regards,
Vikas Kumar Mishra
Delhi, India
9910193220