Re: Maven Surefire and JUnit 5

Enrico Olivelli
Benedikt,
did you try to update all of your maven plugins to latest version?
Can you share some stacktrace? This will give a first hint without having
to build jUDDI
Cheers

Enrico

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Maven Surefire and JUnit 5

Enrico Olivelli
Sorry
I wanted to reply to another message from Benedikt
Enrico

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Maven Surefire and JUnit 5

Tibor Digana-2
Hi Benedikt,

Would you agree with this plan.
Since we try to release version 2.21.0 with Jigsaw modularity which is Java
9 related feature, we can make the same compromise with JUnit5 in next
version 2.22.0. Altough Surifire is compiled with javac -source 1.6 -target
1.6, and JUnit 5/Java 1.8 provider is standalone jar file which does not
force the plugin itself to load Java 8 classes from the provider, we can
freely work on JUnit 5 provider after the version 2.21.0.Jigsaw has been
released. I guess I will start the release Vote next week and then we can
pickup your commits from the branch junit5, squash them into one single
commit and rebase on the top of future master/HEAD.
I believe you want to merge some more fixes from JUnit team afterwards and
maybe to add some more tests.

What do you think, would it be possible for you?

Cheers
Tibor

--
Cheers