Re: Maven Shade and MSHADE-352 (timestamp support), mitigate the breaking change of last release

Re: Maven Shade and MSHADE-352 (timestamp support), mitigate the breaking change of last release

I created MSHADE-363 Jira issue and did a fix in corresponding Git branch,
implementing exactly your strategy, even if I called the new interface
"ReproducibleResourceTransformer" instead of TimeAware... :)

I just transformed the Git branch into a PR to get review:
https://github.com/apache/maven-shade-plugin/pull/47

feedback welcome