Re: Maven - Plugin / Shared Components etc.

Re: Maven - Plugin / Shared Components etc.

rfscholte
That should be https://analysis.apache.org/

but seems slow/unreachable at the moment...

On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 21:36:53 +0100, Karl Heinz Marbaise
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>   sorry was too fast to press the button...
>

> So the question is:
>
> Do we have some kind of support for SonarQube for the whole code? Do we
> like to have some sort of that?
>
> Some ideas? Does someone know if there is something related from INFRA
> (If i correctly remember there is no support anymore from INFRA..?)
>
> WDYT ?
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> On 06/01/18 21:35, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
>> Hi,
>>  I would like to know if we have some SonarQube analysis somewhere
>> running for all the plugins / shared components etc.
>>  I have found some of the projects on SonarCloud.io for example
>> maven-enforcer[1] which is outdated..
>>      [1]:
>> https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=org.apache.maven.enforcer%3Aenforcer

Re: Maven - Plugin / Shared Components etc.

Hervé BOUTEMY
while working with INFRA on Jenkins svnpubsub integration (to try to replace
CMS with Jenkins based build+publish from GitHub edited Doxia source), I asked
about Sonar

Looks like Sonar credentials are built into builds.a.o Jenkins: then just run
a Sonar analysis from builds.a.o and it should work.
Jmeter or Royale seem to work like this: looking at their Jenkins jobs should
confirm that (didn't have time to look myself)