Re: Maven - Plugin / Shared Components etc.

Re: Maven - Plugin / Shared Components etc.

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi
  sorry was too fast to press the button...

So the question is:

Do we have some kind of support for SonarQube for the whole code? Do we
like to have some sort of that?

Some ideas? Does someone know if there is something related from INFRA
(If i correctly remember there is no support anymore from INFRA..?)

WDYT ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

On 06/01/18 21:35, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if we have some SonarQube analysis somewhere
> running for all the plugins / shared components etc.
>
> I have found some of the projects on SonarCloud.io for example
> maven-enforcer[1] which is outdated..
>

> [1]:
> https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=org.apache.maven.enforcer%3Aenforcer

Re: Maven - Plugin / Shared Components etc.

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Hervé,

On 08/01/18 08:19, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
> while working with INFRA on Jenkins svnpubsub integration (to try to replace
> CMS with Jenkins based build+publish from GitHub edited Doxia source), I asked
> about Sonar
>
> Looks like Sonar credentials are built into builds.a.o Jenkins: then just run
> a Sonar analysis from builds.a.o and it should work.

I have taken a deeper look into that and it looks like it could be
simpler than I though..

I will have a look at that...

I will try to setup a test job for SonarQube at first and than will try
to go further...

Thanks for the information...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise