Re: Maven Parents - apache-release profile

Re: Maven Parents - apache-release profile

Hervé BOUTEMY
apache-release profile is configured in Apache parent [1], then inherited in
every Maven parent POM

the only question I can see currently is if overriding the inherited config
makes sense, or even eventually cause some sort of conflict (because IIUC the
style of profile activation configuration with maven-release-plugin changed over
time)

But i don't see any question regarding activating the profile in more parent
POMs

[1] https://github.com/apache/maven-apache-parent/blob/apache-23/pom.xml#L226