Re: Maven Javadoc Plugin + Java 12

Gili Tzabari
Thank you. I saw that you merged the JDK 12 branch into master but I
note that
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/
does not yet contain any 3.1.0 snapshots.

Am I looking in the wrong place, or is something wrong with the snapshot
deployments?

Thanks,
Gili