Re: Maven Core Release 3.5.5/3.6.0?

michaelo
Am 2018-09-13 um 22:20 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:

> Hi,
> based on the issues have been solved..
>
> from my point of view waiting at the moment for the following issues:
>

>   * MNG-6311
>   * MNG-6391
>
> Afterwards I would like to cut a release of Maven Core...
>
> This results into the question:
>
> Should we call it 3.6.0 or 3.5.5..?
>
> Based on the fixed issues which are only bug fixes (my opinion)...I
> would vote for 3.5.5 ?
>
> What do you think?

Any objections to merge Wagon 3.2.0 into this release?
As for Resolver, I will proceed with the release w/o parallel download
feature for POMs.

Michael

Re: Maven Core Release 3.5.5/3.6.0?

Robert Scholte-8
FYI, just ran the following goal:

   mvn compile org.sonatype.ossindex.maven:ossindex-maven-plugin:audit

Result on all modules is a CVSS-score threshold: 0.0

In contrast: IIRC the owasp dependency plugin gave several false positives.

We should consider to add this to the maven-parent to get early
notifications on known CVEs.

On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 22:20:06 +0200, Karl Heinz Marbaise