Re: Maven Core / MNG-6362 README.md / CONTRIBUTION.md

Re: Maven Core / MNG-6362 README.md / CONTRIBUTION.md

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Plamen,

On 20/02/18 19:17, Plamen Totev wrote:
> That is great idea.
>
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 9:16 AM, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> 2. how can we test .github/pull_request_template? The idea seems interesting
>
> I don't know if you can. But the way it works is pretty simple. When
> you create a pull request the text box will be pre-populated with the
> content of the pull_request_template.md file.

The idea behind was to have a kind of signing (checkbox true for
licensing) for a PR (based on the check boxes) but it looks at the
moment they are not required and only optional...This is what I have
tested so far....Maybe I'm wrong...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise