Re: Maven Compiler Plugin Release 3.7.1--

Re: Maven Compiler Plugin Release 3.7.1--

Naman Nigam
+1 (to know why is the release held)
Mostly a follower of this mailing list though, yet I can sense where this
is coming from and I do agree there are already a lot of fixes that 3.7.1
can come up with to solve for the community unless 3.8.0 is really really
near to release or we are not seeking many changes after 3.8.0 release
coming up in quick succession.

        Regards
    Naman Nigam
 +91-9761212401 | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nigamnaman>

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 1:55 PM Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>