Re: MNG-6216 - Plexus-Utils ?

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Robert,

On 02/08/17 19:53, Robert Scholte wrote:
> Sounds like a plan. The new plexus-utils won't remove all related
> issues, but some are at least covered.
>
> So go ahead!
>
> Robert

Great thanks for your answer..

So I will start within the next few days a new release of plexus-utils..

Maybe I start today ;-)

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

> On Wed, 02 Aug 2017 19:40:32 +0200, Karl Heinz Marbaise
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> based on the above issue I saw Robert has mentioned a new release of
>> plexus-utils?
>>
>> Can we make simply a release of plexus-utils and update it in Maven
>> core to get further to a releasable state ..? Or is there something
>> more to do ?
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: MNG-6216 - Plexus-Utils ?

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Tibor,

On 13/08/17 13:07, Tibor Digana wrote:
> Where is this branch tested in maven-core-its in Jenkins. Let's see
> multibranch pipeline that one on Jenkinsfile.

Good question but of course:

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-3.x-jenkinsfile/job/MNG-6216/

Here...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz...

> On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 12:37 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to integrate the new release of plexus-utils in Maven Core?
>>
>> unfortunately I had no real feedback neither +1 / 0 / -1 ?...
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>>
>> On 02/08/17 20:16, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Robert,

>>> Great thanks for your answer..
>>>
>>> So I will start within the next few days a new release of plexus-utils..
>>>
>>> Maybe I start today ;-)
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: MNG-6216 - Plexus-Utils ?

Tibor Digana
+1

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 1:12 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise-3 [via Maven] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Tibor,

On 13/08/17 13:07, Tibor Digana wrote:
> Where is this branch tested in maven-core-its in Jenkins. Let's see
> multibranch pipeline that one on Jenkinsfile.

Good question but of course:

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-3.x-jenkinsfile/job/MNG-6216/

Here...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz...

> On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 12:37 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to integrate the new release of plexus-utils in Maven Core?
>>
>> unfortunately I had no real feedback neither +1 / 0 / -1 ?...
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>>
>> On 02/08/17 20:16, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Robert,

>>> Great thanks for your answer..
>>>
>>> So I will start within the next few days a new release of plexus-utils..
>>>
>>> Maybe I start today ;-)
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>> Karl Heinz Marbaise

http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Re-MNG-6216-Plexus-Utils-tp5911865p5912297.html
To start a new topic under Maven Developers, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Maven Developers, click here.
NAML