Re: [MJLINK] Move from 3.0.1 to 3.1.0

bmarwell
> Not that I want to hijack this thread
No worries! It is always good to have an extra pair of eyes look at
the work of a new committer. ;-)

> However for single project builds the <packaging>jlink</packaging> would
> prevent other packaging options, wouldn't it?
I created ITs, but this set-up is not an the list:
https://github.com/apache/maven-jlink-plugin/tree/master/src/it/projects
(Especially MJLINK-52_*).
I would not know why this would prevent other packaging options.
I will create another IT which will be packaging=jlink and
add a jar execution. Note that you will need to define the execution
manually.

> Say I want to have single JAR, shaded JAR, and jlink image on the same
> single project build. Is it possible to do so?
This is why MJLINK-52 adds classifiers.
The check of existing artifacts was broken before then.
Most ITs from the link above already show a single jar project
with an extra jlink execution. Add as many shaded jars as you like…

Does that help?

Thanks,
Ben