Re: [MARCHETYPES-70] New release for maven archetypes

Re: [MARCHETYPES-70] New release for maven archetypes

Jurrian Fahner
Hi all,

Please notice my gentle ping...
It has been a while I send an email and I didn't got a response.

Is there a way I can help to release the maven archetypes?

Kind regards,

Jurrian Fahner

Op wo 18 nov. 2020 om 19:53 schreef Jurrian Fahner <[hidden email]