Re: M2 repos with basic auth

Mark Hobson
Patch created, if anyone's following this thread..

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WAGONHTTP-2

Any chance of getting this into m2-alpha-2?  Since it's a blocker for
anyone using an authenticated maven repository.

On 4/21/05, Mark Hobson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just wondering if there's been any developments on this?  Can't use m2
> until basic auth supported.. :(
>
> On 4/12/05, Mark Hobson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On Apr 12, 2005 11:09 PM, Brett Porter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > (copying back to list)
> > >
> > > Thanks, I'll look into it.
> >
> > Cheers.
> >
> > > Do you notice any hits in your access logs - perhaps 404's hitting the
> > > wrong location?
> >
> > Yep, I'm getting 401's:
> >
> > "GET /hibernate/poms/hibernate-3.0.pom HTTP/1.1" 401 954
> >
> > Looks like the credentials aren't getting through.
> >
> > Mark

Re: M2 repos with basic auth

Brett Porter
On 5/9/05, Mark Hobson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Patch created, if anyone's following this thread..
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WAGONHTTP-2
>
> Any chance of getting this into m2-alpha-2?  Since it's a blocker for
> anyone using an authenticated maven repository.

Great, thanks. It's obvious now :)

I think Jason is going to apply and test this now. It will definitely
be in alpha-2.

Cheers,
Brett

Re: M2 repos with basic auth

Mark Hobson
On 5/8/05, Brett Porter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Great, thanks. It's obvious now :)
>
> I think Jason is going to apply and test this now. It will definitely
> be in alpha-2.

Cheers guys, that means I can start using m2 properly now :)

Mark