Re: Jenkins URL's

Enrico Olivelli
Il dom 30 dic 2018, 02:18 Chris Graham <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've finally managed to get back to some maven dev work! :)
>
> In looking through the pom's I can see that some of the links for Jira and
> Jenkins are broken.
>
> Have the jenkins servers and jobs finally established a final URL?
>
> For example, the maven-release plugin:
>
> current git value:
>
>   <ciManagement>
>     <system>Jenkins</system>
>     <url>https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-release/</url>
>   </ciManagement>
>
> current jenkins value (proposed change):
>
>   <ciManagement>
>     <system>Jenkins</system>
>     <url>https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven-release/</url>
>   </ciManagement>
>
> Some of the other plugins also use a view as well.
>
> I'm happy to go through them all and update to what is necessary, but I
> need to know if the current URL's are going to remain stable.

I think this is good. But I don't know the plans in the mid term.
We can fix every plugin during release.

IMHO during the vote we should check the artifacts and signal every issue
like this case, that is a pom which contains invalid information. This
specific case won't be a blocker for a release

Enrico

--

-- Enrico Olivelli