Re: Is there a maven plugin for storing the dependency information in the jar?

Re: Is there a maven plugin for storing the dependency information in the jar?

Robert Scholte-3
Maybe you are looking for
https://github.com/nanosai/modrun

Verzonden vanaf Samsung Mobile.

   Is there already a plugin for storing the transitive dependency
information in the jar's META-INF as part of the build? I'd like to build a
dynamic class loader that would be similar to shared libraries on
Linux/Unix, but part of that is that I need the dependency information
stored in the jar.

Thanks,
   Owen

Re: Is there a maven plugin for storing the dependency information in the jar?

jochen-2
On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 7:01 PM, Owen O'Malley <[hidden email]> wrote:

>    Is there already a plugin for storing the transitive dependency
> information in the jar's META-INF as part of the build? I'd like to build a
> dynamic class loader that would be similar to shared libraries on
> Linux/Unix, but part of that is that I need the dependency information
> stored in the jar.

I'd hope, that dependency:list could help you here. A little bit of
parsing might be required to read the output, but it worked for me in
the past.

Jochen

Re: Is there a maven plugin for storing the dependency information in the jar?

Owen O'Malley
On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Jochen Wiedmann <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 7:01 PM, Owen O'Malley <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> >    Is there already a plugin for storing the transitive dependency
> > information in the jar's META-INF as part of the build? I'd like to
> build a
> > dynamic class loader that would be similar to shared libraries on
> > Linux/Unix, but part of that is that I need the dependency information
> > stored in the jar.
>
> I'd hope, that dependency:list could help you here. A little bit of
> parsing might be required to read the output, but it worked for me in
> the past.

I'd seen dependency:list (and dependency:tree), but I need the information
to automatically end up in the jar. Since the goal is to read it at process
launch, having a binary format would be best to minimize the latency.

.. Owen