Re: IRC Chat

Fred Cooke
Yes, create an account, spam attack = +r set on most channels and
registration required to enter. Hope that helps.

On 18 August 2018 at 00:37, Christian Stein <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Maven-Devs,
>
> tried to join #maven-dev via http://webchat.freenode.net but it
> does not work like it used to do. I guess, one has to
>
>   Auth to services: [ ]
>
> now, but which user/pass is required? Do I have to create an
> account at freenode.net?
>
> Cheers,
> Christian

Re: IRC Chat

Fred Cooke
The process is done through IRC, there will be a help page on freenode
somewhere, search register or similar.

You connect with desired nickname, and then send commands to nickserv to
sort it out.