Re: [INFRA-16467] move components documentation out of CMS space

Re: [INFRA-16467] move components documentation out of CMS space

Hervé BOUTEMY
Happy that you like it and prefer ignore the few glitches:
- killed Jenkins server because of the automated git commits :)
- commit emails that should be avoided to [hidden email]

but all in all, yes, it worked quite well git the impact of the change