Re: I am wandering how you do guys debug maven?

Re: I am wandering how you do guys debug maven?

Olivier Lamy
an other option is to use command line and the surefire option:
-Dmaven.surefire.debug=true
then you can have debug on port 5005 (look at your ide to start a remote
debug)

Olivier Lamy

Re: I am wandering how you do guys debug maven?

Simon Sheng
Hi Olivier,

-Dmaven.surefier.debug=true works for me. I can remote from eclipse and
intellij

Another baby question:

   - What is the relationship between maven itself and surefire. My
   understanding of this is surefire is the original maven in house plugin.
   But maybe I am wrong.
   - Is the same thing to debug surefire and debug maven? this question
   focuses on the relationship of maven itself and surefire too since I know
   surefire can lead me to maven itself for sure.

Thanks a lot for you help.

Simon(ChengHong) Sheng