Re: How to release a Maven plugin ?

Enrico Olivelli
So I will run thru all JIRAs fixed on 3.1.1, see if there is some blocker,
compare with git log...

Then I will follow the procedure in order to prepare a release to be voted

Is it thw right approach?

Thank you
Enrico

-- Enrico Olivelli

Il sab 22 dic 2018, 20:00 Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> So I will run thru all JIRAs fixed on 3.1.1, see if there is some blocker,
> compare with git log...
>
> Then I will follow the procedure in order to prepare a release to be voted
>
> Is it thw right approach?

Bonus question:
Is there any mandatory java/maven/os to use while performing the release
procedure? I would use jdk8 +mvn 3.6.0 + fedora linux

Okay?
Enrico

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: How to release a Maven plugin ?

Enrico Olivelli
Il giorno lun 24 dic 2018 alle ore 11:03 Karl Heinz Marbaise
<[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi Enrico,
>
> On 22/12/18 22:16, Enrico Olivelli wrote:
> >

> > Il sab 22 dic 2018, 20:00 Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]
> > <mailto:[hidden email]>> ha scritto:
> >
> >     So I will run thru all JIRAs fixed on 3.1.1, see if there is some
> >     blocker, compare with git log...
>
> Yes would be great to clean up the mess a little bit..
>

> >     Then I will follow the procedure in order to prepare a release to be
> >     voted
> >
> >     Is it thw right approach?
>
> Yes it is the right approach..
>

> > Bonus question:
> > Is there any mandatory java/maven/os to use while performing the release
> > procedure? I would use jdk8 +mvn 3.6.0 + fedora linux
>
> I've used MacOS, JDK 8, 9 and already use JDK 10 to release...and used
> most of the time Maven 3.6.0...to do releases (usually the most recent one).
>
> and of course JDK 8 + Maven 3.6.0 + Fedory Linux is fine...

Cool, thanks

Enrico

> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: How to release a Maven plugin ?

Enrico Olivelli
Now Assembly plugin is stable, thanks to Robert and Karl.
I had a scan thru open issues and there is nothing I can fix soon.
I am going to cut a release.
It's my first time, probably I will need to ask other questions :)

I will follow the procedure

Enrico

--

-- Enrico Olivelli