Re: How to release a Maven plugin ?

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Enrico,

take a look here:

https://maven.apache.org/developers/release/maven-project-release-procedure.html

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

On 22/12/18 22:16, Enrico Olivelli wrote:

> Il sab 22 dic 2018, 20:00 Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> ha scritto:
>
>     So I will run thru all JIRAs fixed on 3.1.1, see if there is some
>     blocker, compare with git log...

Yes would be great to clean up the mess a little bit..

>     Then I will follow the procedure in order to prepare a release to be
>     voted
>
>     Is it thw right approach?

Yes it is the right approach..

> Bonus question:
> Is there any mandatory java/maven/os to use while performing the release
> procedure? I would use jdk8 +mvn 3.6.0 + fedora linux

I've used MacOS, JDK 8, 9 and already use JDK 10 to release...and used
most of the time Maven 3.6.0...to do releases (usually the most recent one).

and of course JDK 8 + Maven 3.6.0 + Fedory Linux is fine...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise