Re: How much m2e test suites cover of Maven ?

Re: How much m2e test suites cover of Maven ?

during the vote for 3.6.0 we were made aware of issues with different
IDEs, which did indeed raise the question: how can we verify that Maven
changes are still compatible with IDEs? [1]
Even though I consider the IDE as a wrapper around a tool like Maven (and
IDEs should follow the tool), IDEs are nowadays way to important to
ignore. Hence we are still looking for a way to verify these changes and
their effects on IDEs.

thanks,
Robert

[1]