Re: How does maven-site publishing work?

Re: How does maven-site publishing work?

michaelo
Am 2020-10-19 um 21:46 schrieb David Jencks:
> I strongly recommend using the most up to date infra site support which involves a git repo with an asf.yaml file indicating that it’s your website.  Push to the git repo and as if by magic your website appears.  See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/git+-+.asf.yaml+features

Thanks, that's a starter.

> I’m also strongly in favor of using asciidoc rather than markdown and using Antora, however that’s a separate issue.
>
> Completely off topic for this thread, but…. how hard would it be for the maven site plugin to generate asciidoc?

I also share this opion because there isn't one Markdown, there are
many. Asciidoc is already working if your have the appropriate
dependency in your POM. I also would like to avoid any other external
tools which will introduce even more complexity.