Re: How does maven resolve cyclic dependendencies/how should the verbose depenedency:tree display them

Re: How does maven resolve cyclic dependendencies/how should the verbose depenedency:tree display them

Ian Lavallee
The maven dependency tree page
<https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/examples/resolving-conflicts-using-the-dependency-tree.html>
says
"in verbose mode the dependency tree shows dependencies that were omitted
for: ... introducing a cycle into the dependency tree" so I think we should
keep this functionality if possible.