Re: How does dependencyManagement analysis in Maven-Tree work

Re: How does dependencyManagement analysis in Maven-Tree work

Ian Lavallee
Hi all,

I was able to find some StackOverflow questions that described the expected
behaviour and I'm able to get this feature implemented by injecting a
MavenProject variable and accessing the project's Model
DependencyManagement field.

Thanks,
Ian