Re: Help with testing on OS/X 10

Igor Fedorenko-3
To make sure I understand, you need somebody to run that test in a Docker container running on OS/X host, did I get it right? The reason I ask, Docker runs containers in a linux virtual machine on OS/X hosts, which is quite different environment compared to what I _think_ the bug reporter is doing, i.e. running the build directly on OS/X.

FWIW, I could not reproduce the problem using your test class running directly on OS/X 10.13.4. I suggest you ask the reporter to provide small standalone example project that fails on their system. From my experience this often uncovers important configuration details missing from the original report.

Igor

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018, at 4:32 AM, Tibor Digana wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I want to ask you to help us with testing one issue which can be reproduced
> only on OS/X 10.
> I tried to run a small test on Ubuntu 17 x86_64 but I could not reproduce
> an issue of surefire plugin.
>
> Here is a comment in Jira issue. I described there steps I run Docker (CE
> 18.03) container with particular test. If you have a little time and you
> want to improve quality, pls have a look and try to run this test:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1502?focusedCommentId=16434550&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16434550
>

> Thx
> Tibor

Re: Help with testing on OS/X 10

Tibor Digana-2
@Paul
I am not a Mac user. I only know from what the user has specified in the
Jira issue.
Feel free to participate in the Jira ticket.

--
Cheers
Tibor