Re: Hacking my own version of Maven that'd forgive missing sub-modules

Re: Hacking my own version of Maven that'd forgive missing sub-modules

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hello Paul,

Did you check maven extensions? You can rewrite the pom programmatically -
and respect maven rules whatever initial state is in the pom - without
patching maven core implementing a AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipant.

See
https://maven.apache.org/ref/3.5.0/apidocs/org/apache/maven/AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipant.html
and
https://github.com/rmannibucau/maven-log-configurer-extension/blob/master/src/main/java/com/github/rmannibucau/maven/log/configurer/LogConfigurer.java