Re: [HELP WANTED] last modifications before Maven Archetypes release

Re: [HELP WANTED] last modifications before Maven Archetypes release

Enrico Olivelli
Il mar 13 mar 2018, 00:45 Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> I updated Maven Archetypes a lot
> http://maven.apache.org/archetypes-archives/archetypes-LATEST/
>
> The last update to do is on the profile archetype:
> see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARCHETYPES-56
> Can someone help on it, please?

I does seem a simple task, if you write some points to guide me and there
is not much hurry I will happy to find the cycles to work on this.

Enrico

> Regards,
>
> Hervé

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [HELP WANTED] last modifications before Maven Archetypes release

rfscholte
Does it make sense to move some of the archetypes to their matching
project?

For example, Why not move maven-archetype-plugin to the maven-plugin
project.
This should make it easier to maintain to to keep it up to date.

thanks,
Robert