Re: For 3.6.1 - MNG-5995 and MNG-6069

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Sylwester,

On 08/11/18 20:00, Sylwester Lachiewicz wrote:
> Hi, I have 2 fixes (leftovers from 3.6.0) ready to merge - anyone to review?
>
> [MNG-6069] https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/153

I can't see the code in the branch MNG-6069 ...(Ok..was originally mine
but you can simply push (force) that code on that branch)..... hijack
that branch ...

Furthermore if I check the old branch (If this is the correct one):
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/slach-build8/

That contains test failures...

So -1 to merge...

> [MNG-5995] https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/185

Unfortunately I don't see a branch here as well which has been built on
CI ...

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/
whch job?

It would be great if you could create an appropriate branch on Maven
Core named by the issue which is built on CI ...

so I have to say -1 here as well...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

On 08/11/18 20:33, Sylwester Lachiewicz wrote:
> Hi Karl, today i removed my branches with fixes and proposals from gitbox
> and leave only PR in Github for easier commenting.

As I mentioned already ...create the branches on maven-core (gitbox
url). The branches will be mirrored to github as well...otherwise we
have no check with our CI which is vital...

Apart from that you can comment the commit on branches in GitHub...we
don't loose anything (maybe some convenience..)...But it might be good
thing to check with INFRA if that can be improved more ...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

> Sylwester
>
> czw., 8 lis 2018 o 20:18 użytkownik Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>
> napisał:
>
>> Hi Sylwester,
>>
>> On 08/11/18 20:00, Sylwester Lachiewicz wrote:
>>> Hi, I have 2 fixes (leftovers from 3.6.0) ready to merge - anyone to
>> review?
>>>
>>> [MNG-6069] https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/153
>>
>> I can't see the code in the branch MNG-6069 ...(Ok..was originally mine
>> but you can simply push (force) that code on that branch)..... hijack
>> that branch ...
>>
>> Furthermore if I check the old branch (If this is the correct one):
>>
>> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/slach-build8/
>>
>> That contains test failures...
>>
>> So -1 to merge...
>>

>>> [MNG-5995] https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/185
>>
>> Unfortunately I don't see a branch here as well which has been built on
>> CI ...
>>
>> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/
>> whch job?
>>
>> It would be great if you could create an appropriate branch on Maven
>> Core named by the issue which is built on CI ...
>>
>> so I have to say -1 here as well...
>>

>> Kind regards
>> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>>

>>> Sylwester

Re: For 3.6.1 - MNG-5995 and MNG-6069

Sylwester Lachiewicz
Hi,
branches for MNG-5995 and MNG-6069 ready in maven core - build passed

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-5995/
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6069v2/

Please review.

BR