Re: Doxia 1.10 and maven-site-plugin 3.10

Re: Doxia 1.10 and maven-site-plugin 3.10

mthmulders
I happen to have a MacBook and I can confirm the failures - they also
happen on my machine with Java 11.

Unfortunately I don't have much time on my hands right now to
investigate, but I'd be happy to share the log files if somebody else
needs them.

 From what I've seen, three seem to be caused by a NullPointerException
in the Maven Javadoc Plugin (MSITE-497, MSITE-506 and MSITE-665). The
Maven Site Plugin uses version 3.0.0-M1 so maybe a quick check could
involve upgrading that to see if those issues are solved.

Thanks,

Maarten