Re: Download page still shows 3.5.4 as latest and greatest

Re: Download page still shows 3.5.4 as latest and greatest

stephenconnolly
yep, there is a bunch of steps after the vote and it usually took me a day
or two for to wait for the mirrors to sync, which is a blocker for calling
the release available.

This is Karl's first run as release manager

Patience is a virtue!

On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 11:26, Mirko Friedenhagen <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> https://maven.apache.org/download.cgi still shows 3.5.4 instead of 3.6.0
> as latest and greatest.
>
> Regards
> Mirko

Re: Download page still shows 3.5.4 as latest and greatest

Mirko Friedenhagen-5
Hello Stephan, hello Karl Heinz,

sorry should this have sounded to harsh. Thanks a lot to everyone who acts as release manager, I did this once or twice for a plugin and I found it quite complicated.

Best Regards
Mirko

> Am 01.11.2018 um 12:45 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> On 01/11/18 12:41, Stephen Connolly wrote:
>> yep, there is a bunch of steps after the vote and it usually took me a day
>> or two for to wait for the mirrors to sync, which is a blocker for calling
>> the release available.
>
> That's the reason why I waited a day to be sure all sync for mirrors etc. have been done ..also search in Central is updated...
>
>> This is Karl's first run as release manager
>> Patience is a virtue!
>
> Thanks..
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>> On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 11:26, Mirko Friedenhagen <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> https://maven.apache.org/download.cgi still shows 3.5.4 instead of 3.6.0
>>> as latest and greatest.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Mirko
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Download page still shows 3.5.4 as latest and greatest

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Mirko,

On 01/11/18 12:56, Mirko Friedenhagen wrote:
> Hello Stephan, hello Karl Heinz,
>
> sorry should this have sounded to harsh. Thanks a lot to everyone who acts as release manager, I did this once or twice for a plugin and I found it quite complicated.

No need to appologize ..I haven't determined it as harsh.....you have
just asked... No problem..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise