Re: Do we have a policy for minimum Maven version for plugins?

Re: Do we have a policy for minimum Maven version for plugins?

Anders Hammar
There's been some discussion regarding this lately and my take is that
we've settled on that requiring Maven 3.1.0 is ok for plugins. In the same
discussion I *think* we settled on that a Java 8 requirement is ok.
What I don't think we all agreed on is if it's ok to bump the requirements
without a real code need, or if there needs to be a need before we bump. So
it's up to each dev to decide when working on a plugin.

There should even be a (draft) page outlining this. Don't have the URL at
hands right now though but it's in the list archive.

/Anders