Re: DirectoryScanner, exclusions wins or loose over inclusions?

Re: DirectoryScanner, exclusions wins or loose over inclusions?

Mark Struberg-2
Don't we configure those patterns mostly directly in the poms?
Ditching our own DirectoryScanner would likely require a huge amount of existing projects to rewrite their config when they update some plugins.
Don't think this is really worth it. Plus the Java7 directoryScanner is not really faster than our own impl, isn't?

LieGrue,
strub