Re: DefaultMavenReaderFilter API does not correctly interpolate collection variables

Re: DefaultMavenReaderFilter API does not correctly interpolate collection variables

Gabriel Belingueres-2
Hi Simone:

Please check if you can safely upgrade your plexus-interpolation
dependency, as support to interpolate on arrays/lists/maps was deleted at
some point, but then added again in version 1.24.

Regards,
Gabriel