Re: DefaultMavenReaderFilter API does not correctly interpolate collection variables

Re: DefaultMavenReaderFilter API does not correctly interpolate collection variables

Robert Scholte-3
I recognize the issue,  but never paid attention to it since in general it doesn't make sense to access any listing entry in the pom by index. I have no solution here.
Robert
Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.
-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> Datum: 15-10-18  12:12  (GMT+03:00) Aan: Maven Developers List <[hidden email]> Onderwerp: DefaultMavenReaderFilter API does not correctly interpolate
  collection variables
Hi all mates,

I am writing a plugin which needs to filter & then process resources,
I am using the DefaultMavenReaderFilter API below:

 DefaultMavenReaderFilter#filter( Reader, boolean, MavenProject,
List<String>, boolean, MavenSession )

in my resource I declared few variables that have to be interpolated,
everything works except:

  "license": "${project.licenses[0].name}"

which is not interpolated and keeps to be represented as the original
string; if I try to replace it with

  "license": "${project.licenses}",

it is correctly interpolated as

  "license":"[org.apache.maven.model.License@30135202]"