Re: Cutting Checkstyle 3.1.1

Enrico Olivelli
Elliotte,
if you did not have problems then we don't have to hurry.
I was convinced that 3.1.0 was not compatible with 8.29,

see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MCHECKSTYLE-384

btw we can cut the release, there is enough stuff to make a release
we are working together with Checkstyle community and I feel it is a
good step forward to let them move forward with changes in Checkstyle

Enrico