Re: Current master break maven-invoker-plugin

Re: Current master break maven-invoker-plugin

rfscholte
I'm confused. When talking about 'core', do you mean
maven-invoker-plugin's master[1] (which is green) or Maven core[2]?

Robert

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven-invoker-plugin/
[2]
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/master/

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 02:00:03 +0100, Olivier Lamy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> While looking at an NPE with maven-invoker-plugin, I found all IT tests
> are
> failing when build the project with a fresh build of core from master
> branch.
> Might be an issue on my machine... Not sure as switching to 3.6.0 makes
> the
> build working again
>
> Cheers

Re: Current master break maven-invoker-plugin

olamy
Hi
I mean building a fresh maven-core from master and use this maven core
build from master to run maven-invoker-plugin IT tests.
Makes sense? (pardon my french :) )

On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 at 03:02, Robert Scholte <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm confused. When talking about 'core', do you mean
> maven-invoker-plugin's master[1] (which is green) or Maven core[2]?
>
> Robert
>
> [1]
>
> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven-invoker-plugin/
> [2]
>
> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/master/
>
> On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 02:00:03 +0100, Olivier Lamy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > While looking at an NPE with maven-invoker-plugin, I found all IT tests
> > are
> > failing when build the project with a fresh build of core from master
> > branch.
> > Might be an issue on my machine... Not sure as switching to 3.6.0 makes
> > the
> > build working again
> >
> > Cheers

Olivier Lamy