Re: Consumer pom and relative disk paths for parent pom

Re: Consumer pom and relative disk paths for parent pom

Enrico Olivelli
Good news

Il giorno sab 30 nov 2019 alle ore 14:27 Robert Scholte <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi Enrico,
>
> current implementation says groupId+artifact are required, but you can
> either specify version or relativePath (or omit it, meaning ../pom.xml)
> I've decided to keep G+A so MAven can verify the pom is pointing to the
> right parent.
> MNG-6656 has a demo attached which shows you the new valid pom structure.

This is the link for reference
https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/286/files#diff-367b1a6eb386aada5bd28a0aaebe645bR36

I am totally ok for keeping G+A, it sounds very sensible to me.

Thank you so much, I missed that part of the change, or at least I forgot
about it

I am really sure I want this new feature in 3.7.0 !

It looks like we are adding great stuff to Maven for this new major release

Enrico