Re: Can we get a new release of maven-gpg-plugin done to pick up MGPG-66

On 08/10/18 20:43, Marshall Schor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We'd like to use the maven gpg plugin but need the fix in MGPG-66.
>
> Can a new release be done soon?

Without a fix for MGPG-66 it's hard...

It would really help if you could offer a patch...(You created the issue
if see correctly)...

So some of the devs can merge that and afterwards we could make a release...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Can we get a new release of maven-gpg-plugin done to pick up MGPG-66

Marshall Schor
patch attached to MGPG-66.

-M