Re: Any feedback for MNG-6261?

rfscholte
I had a look at it, but can't reproduce the issue with the attached project
Even when using exactly the same directory
(D:\repositories\carrotsearch.com\lingo4g) my build succeeds.
A failing project is really required to fix this.

Robert

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 13:41:16 +0200, Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Just wanted to hear if anybody has any idea about MNG-6261 I filed
> recently -- there is a relatively simple repro attached and it fails
> with Maven 3.5.0+; I've been wondering if it's a bug or an illegal
> abuse of the submodule/parent pom relationship.
>
> Dawid

Re: Any feedback for MNG-6261?

Dawid Weiss
Thanks, I'll dig and let you know if I can figure it out. (or not).

Dawid