Re: Adding a new method getPID() in MavenSession

Re: Adding a new method getPID() in MavenSession

rfscholte
Hi Tibor,

assuming you're talking about
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/java/dev/jna/jna/4.4.0/jna-4.4.0.jar
AFAIK there's no blacklist of bad packages, only a whitelist of packages
per jar of exported packages as described in its module descriptor. So as
long as the com.sun.jna package doesn't collide with any other package,
there should be no issue. But I agree that with J9 it is a poor chosen
package name, maybe they decide to rename it after all.

Robert