Re: ASF Jenkins migration

rfscholte
Great work!

we should probably have a separate job for
https://builds.apache.org/job/dist-tool-plugin/

Unlike the other project, this is one that runs every day to report the health of the project (i.e. status of masters, if releases are done correctly by checking if versions are in sync at several places)
That's the only one I'd still like to see.
IIUC all others under https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/ don't need to be migrated

Robert
On 24-7-2020 11:18:52, Olivier Lamy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi
Please note I have started to configure our projects to run here
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Maven/

the previous Jenkins will be shut down around mid aug
Let me know if you see any issues?
Definitely we need to clean up some unused old branches... :)

cheers
--
Olivier Lamy