Re: ARCHETYPE-536 Update Groovy Dependency and Include Ivy Dependency

Re: ARCHETYPE-536 Update Groovy Dependency and Include Ivy Dependency

Robert Scholte-8
Our CI servers were having issues, which makes it quite hard to confirm
that everything still works as expected.
It should now be okay again.

Robert

>>> https://github.com/apache/maven-archetype/tree/master/maven-archetype-
>>> plugin/src/it/projects

Re: ARCHETYPE-536 Update Groovy Dependency and Include Ivy Dependency

Robert Scholte-8
Cheered a bit too early.

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven-archetype/job/ARCHETYPE-553/
needs to be green first. After that it can be merged and can have a look
at your patch.

thanks,
Robert

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:39:58 +0200, Robert Scholte <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Our CI servers were having issues, which makes it quite hard to confirm
> that everything still works as expected.
> It should now be okay again.
>
> Robert
>
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 09:49:55 +0200, Stefan Seifert
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> can you give it a look? the change is only minimal, integration test is
>> included and runs fine.
>> i need it for an archetype i'm working on currently.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARCHETYPE-536
>> https://github.com/apache/maven-archetype/pull/20
>>
>> thanks!
>>
>> stefan

Stefan Seifert
it seems the build job is finally green.

can you have a look at the patch? integration tests included