Re: APT vs Markdown formats for site docs

Re: APT vs Markdown formats for site docs

Artem Krosheninnikov
I agree that there are several implementations thus it may be not a good
choice.

FML looks very ancient from my point of view but asciidoc is more or less a
standard format in docops community.

It's not that everything should be immediately converted to another format,
just trying to understand whether apt is convenient for all and is a
standard for all maven projects.

--
Sincerely yours,
Krosheninnikov Artem.