Re: [ANN] MMaven Resolver 1.1.0 released

Re: [ANN] MMaven Resolver 1.1.0 released

Mark Derricutt

On 7 Jul 2017, at 13:34, Mark Derricutt wrote:

when running out of Maven 3.5. Odd thing is - it happened 3 times, and now I can't reproduce it. Bizarre...

Actually can reproduce it all the time down, I was running my build in slightly different ways between tests, when adding -U to for SNAPSHOT updates my mojo kicks in a different way and forces the resolver to resolve, and we hit this.

"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to whether it is the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." — Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://plus.google.com/+MarkDerricutt