Re: [ANN] MMaven Resolver 1.1.0 released

Re: [ANN] MMaven Resolver 1.1.0 released

Mark Derricutt

On 7 Jul 2017, at 8:47, Michael Osipov wrote:

Release Notes - Maven Resolver - Version Maven Artifact Resolver 1.1.0
** Bug
* [MRESOLVER-13] - Exceptions are suppressed incorrectly when closing resources fails
* [MRESOLVER-19] - DefaultRepositorySystem resolveDependencies() can yield a NullPointerException

Interesting, updating one of my mojo which use this to 1.1.0 and I get:

"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to whether it is the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." — Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://plus.google.com/+MarkDerricutt