Re: [ANN] Declaration of intent to release 3.5.1

Re: [ANN] Declaration of intent to release 3.5.1

Great news!

Unresolved issues for Maven 3.5.x[1]
I don't see any critical issues here which are regressions in 3.5.0

There's one issue I would like to merge, though needs to be second first.
In case of ServiceLoaders it is a Java 8+ issue:
MNG-6275: ServiceLoaderFactory can't find implementations via ClassRealm[2]
Jenkins Happiness[4] (it's red because there is no matching
maven-integration branch, new unittest is green)